Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who am I as a Woman in Christ? A 30-Day Shred Prayer Journey Devotion Days 4-9

So since I don't think anyone is really reading this, and I'm mainly posting for myself, I'm going to go ahead and put the rest of the verses for Part I in this post.

Day 4: I am united with the Lord and one with Him in Spirit.
      1 Cor. 6:17- "But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one in spirit with Him."

Day 5: I have been bought at a price; I belong to God!
      1 Cor. 6:20 - "For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body."

Day 6: I am a member of Christ's body.
      1 Cor. 12:27- "Now you are Christ's body, and individually members of it."

Day 7: I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.
         Ephesians 2:18- "For through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father."

Day 8: I have been redeemed and forgiven for all my sins.
        Colossians 1:13-14- "For he delivered us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."

Day 9: I am complete in Christ.
       Colossians 2:10- "And in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority."


Each day I'm journaling two questions from the day's verse.

1. What are my thoughts about this truth?




2. Do I believe God? (If not, what about my past or current situation is hindering me?)





and I'm also recording my prayers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment