Thursday, September 23, 2010

Living Well on a Budget

         So I love to buy organic food and healthy products for my family, however, on one income, the truth is, it's sometimes really hard to fit natural, organic, and healthy products into our monthly budget. Luckily, I've found some awesome resources that I wanted to pass along to you all that actually have ideas, coupons, and deals all for ORGANIC/ natural products- hooray! Posted below are some blogs that I have found very helpful:





          If you check them out, please let me know what you think (which ones are the most helpful, user-friendly, etc.) And, if you have any sites that you use that I didn't mention, please share them with me :) I'm learning more and more that you can still live well even on a budget! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment