Monday, August 16, 2010

Dance is Good for my Soul - Day 1 of #12things

"Praise Him with the timbrel and dance; Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!"
Psalm 150:4

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to dance! Ever since I can remember I have been dancing. There are home movies that document everything from my Strawberry Shortcake renditions to my "professional" high school Show Choir performances, but somewhere along the way, I stopped dancing. Maybe it was because legalism crept in, or insecurity rushed through, or maybe I just forgot how to. Well NO more! A little dancing does much for my soul!
#1 on my Personal 12 Things is to DANCE everyday for at least ten minutes. Today's dancing was to Trip Lee's, "Invasion (Hero)."
I could sit here and write about why I think Christian Hip-Hop is so awesome, but why not watch the video, read the words, and find out for yourself :) I was most definitely worshipping HIM today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment